Sunday, January 31, 2010

Missing the Synergy

Tonight, for the first time in a much too long, I have taken advantage of time, time to be a techie-geek and, in doing so, I have discovered several Web 2.o tools that, if I knew about them, I had forgotten.

In discovering them, I wanted to share, wanted to share with my Classroom Redesign Team, a team that had that energy last summer when we spent five days together, a team that should meet again and share, for sometimes, that face-to-face meeting creates the most synergy.

Listed here are a couple of my finds via my Google Reader (thanks to the time Mother Nature via a couple of snow days):
  1. Dabbleboard: functions like a whiteboard
  2. Wall Wisher: not sure! Working on this one...looks cool!
  3. Audio Owl: site housing audio books

The first two tools are thanks to HRMason at Teacher in Transition, who gives credit to Twitter for finding Dabbleboard. I, too, love Twitter and should spend more time there lurking for the latest.

What tools might you share with me? That's right, synergy can only be created when we work together!

No comments:

Post a Comment