Monday, July 13, 2009

The Room

Today, I visited my room...a bare room where men were in and out...working and working! They are preparing the walls for paint, readying the floor for tile, changing out the air conditioning unit, and planning to lower the ceiling. Wow!

Right now, I am an oxymoron. Excited and a little concerned at the same time. Why? I love the change that is occurring and am so looking forward to my students, both former students and my "newbies," seeing the transformation.

My concern? Every item that was in my classroom is in a box, stored, waiting for me to unpack. Will my room be ready for August 19?

My philosophy? Where there's a will, there's a way. Going to ponder on "the way"! (Did I mention I may have to spend a few days recovering from a surgery between now and then?) May be offering Beta service hours for student helpers! See! There is a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment