Tuesday, August 18, 2009

3:12 AM

We are getting into our rooms today! That gives me a half day to do what I need two weeks to complete.

So here I sit, cannot sleep, for my brain is on overdrive!

I suppose if I could have one gift in my room right now it would be my doors back to my cabinets, for all of my junk is exposed to all the "prying" eyes! What am I saying? My room may end up being full of unemptied boxes, also!

Also not sure what to do my about my room arrangement, just hoping that comes together tomorrow as the guys move my furniture into my room.

Really should be working on day one lesson plans...so think I will see if I can get my wiki pages to load; they were not cooperating earlier this evening on this mini. At that point I was just too tired to try opening them on our home computer.

3:18 ~ Maybe I should attempt to sleep again!?

No comments:

Post a Comment